How to Apply - International Students
We’re glad you’re interested in attending Gateway Prep Academy for international students. A great experience awaits! Please follow the steps on this page to enroll.
- Please complete the Admission Policy and Background Information.
- Send the Personal Reference Form to a non-family member who can give an honest opinion of your good character.
- Send high school transcripts or grade reports translated to English to GCLA Admissions.
Applying for the Post-Graduate Program
- Submit a copy of passport
- Submit two letters of recommendation in English
- Submit TOFEL
Step 2 - Acceptance
When accepted, you will receive an acceptance package, which includes important dates, requirements, and forms.
Please proceed with the following steps:
- Contact your local Public Security Bureau for your passport.
- E-mail your completed forms to GCLA Admissions, and communicate any of your questions to help you understand what you need to prepare.
- Wire transfer the enrollment deposit of $5,000. We will apply the deposit to your bill and refund it if you do not pass the visa interview.
- Gateway Legacy Christian Academy will send you the I-20 document.
- Move to Step 3