Admissions to GLCA
We evaluate applicants on the basis of the application form, the applicant's academic and social history, and school and teacher recommendations. Criteria for admission are also dependent upon the applicant’s desire to attend Gateway as well as his or her ability and willingness to commit to our challenging academic college preparatory program.
How to Apply
Applying for admission to Gateway is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Complete the online application.
- Forward the Personal Reference URL/link form to your personal reference.
- Forward the Teacher Reference URL/link to a former or current teacher.
- Request an official copy of your grade transcripts.
- Lower School (1–4): An official copy of transcripts from your current (and previous, if applicable) school for grades 1–4 as well as any standardized testing scores
- Middle School (5–8): An official copy of the previous two years and current (first trimester or first semester) school transcripts, including prior standardized testing scores (if applicable) and attendance information
- High School (9–12): An official copy of the 8–12 grade school transcripts, including prior standardized testing scores (if applicable) and attendance information
Acceptance packets will include the acceptance letter in addition to other required forms. Please be aware that we will not reserve space for your child until our admissions office receives the enrollment deposit.
We will use our discretion to accept additional school transcripts submitted after a student is enrolled at the Academy. These documents are subject to verification.
Gateway Legacy Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the Academy. Gateway Legacy Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic, and other school administered programs.